1. Create an Account (new students) or Access your Existing Account (current & former students)
This link takes you to SDC registration: REGISTER HERE
- You must be over 18 to register for classes at SDC.
- Enter the Parent Portal.
- If you are a current SDC student, or have studied at SDC previously you already have an account in the Parent Portal and you can search for it by student name or family name. Enter the portal through the SDC website. (Please do not open a new account if you already have an account.)
- Set up a user ID and password for your family.
- Please be sure to provide your most frequently checked email, since this will be our primary way to communicate with you.
- After entering your payment information, you will enter student information. Be sure to include a birthday in order to see the full list of available classes for your dancer.
- All students in a family can be tracked under one "My Family Members" account.
2. Register & Pay with a Credit or Debit Card
- You will need a credit or debit card to register and pay for classes.
3. Choose Your Classes by Day and Level
- After signing in to the SDC parent portal, Click "Register for Classes" Note that classes appear on the list only if the student falls within the correct age limit for the class.
- To select classes, tick the boxes and then click "Enroll" Now".
- You will be shown tuition rates and registration fee requirements upon enrollment. You can still make changes and adjustments at this time.
- To pay and register, click "Finish Registration Now".
- You will then see a waiver form. Please read this carefully and tick the box to agree.
- After registration, you still have the option to adjust classes depending on teacher recommendations, referrals, and requirements. You may also print a statement for yourself any time through the Parent Portal.