JULY CLASSES AT SDC
The Ballet A Intensive will continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays in July from 6-7:45 pm
The Advanced Ballet Intensive will start as scheduled July 17 from 10-3:30 pm for two weeks.
The Drop-In class schedule at SDC has now been simplified throughout July:
1. Shari will teach a mixed intermediate and advanced ballet class from 7:15-8:45pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
2. On Thursdays, we will have modern from 6-7:15 and partnering or rep from 7:15 to 8:30.
3. Also on Thursdays, Warkenda will be teaching Floor Barre from 7:45 to 9:00 pm.
4. On Saturdays, there is an Adult Ballet class from 9:00am to 10:30am. All the classes mentioned in this paragraph are drop-in classes, meaning no registration is required. Payment is $10 per class and given to the teacher directly.
5. As always, there are teachers available for private classes as well.
See you at the studio!